The Crazy Communist Raider Glomper. Neither your cargo nor your systematic oppression in the name of capitalism is safe!
- Known current name
- Kerravyn Reese
- Kerr, Dark Lady of Raiding
- The Star Fraction
- Commissar for the Worker's Defense
- 124 lbs.
- Black, streaked with blue
Tall, with green eyes full of life, and a perpetual grin on her face. Usually wears black leather pants, a cotton t-shirt or tank top in some bright color like blue, green, or purple, and a worn, bomber-style leather jacket with a faded Star Fraction logo on the sleeve. Rank insignia are pinned to the jacket collar. She wears a rapier on her left hip, a blaster on shoulder harness under the jacket for a cross-draw, and a second blaster strapped to her right thigh.
In military dress, she wears slacks, button-down shirt, tie, fitted jacket, with her full rank insignia. Her rapier is on her left hip, and a blaster is belted on her right.
She wears a necklace of some sort, the pendant hidden by her shirt, and a charm bracelet on her left wrist with one charm, a platinum tiger shark, given to her by Vladimir.
Kerravyn is one of the most genuinely in love with life people you will ever meet in a world like Star Pirates. She starts bar fights for fun, flirts with abandon, raids everything in her path for amounts even Tainted won't go for, and if there's trouble, she's likely to be found right in the middle of it, grinning impishly and enjoying herself.
Kerr is hot-headed and quick to anger; unlike many with a quick temper, she can hold a grudge, although it takes a bit of doing. She's as like to shoot someone as punch them if they get her upset. If she's nervous, worried, or scared, she attacks; often riling up others around her in order to hide her own insecurity.
She's a bit vain, although not about her looks. She hates not knowing how to do something; she says one of the lessons she learned from Ventra is to never show weakness. She also dislikes relying on others or being dependent -- again, things she perceives as weakness.
- The Liberator
- Destroyed over Mars
- AI Zen
- Decommissioned and drydocked at Callisto Base.
- AI Incubus: Incubus is considered a full member of the Scorpio's command staff, with his own access codes and command overrides. He is mischievous, and has a wry sense of humor. He almost always refers to individuals by their rank and name if human. Other AIs he calls by their given name. He will answer to Incubus or Ink, but not Hellcat, which he says is a girl's name. He and Kerr have an unusual relationship, and can often finish each other's sentences. Very few people know the true nature of their bond. He is blond, with brown eyes, and usually wears a Star Fraction uniform.
- Includes a backstory for Kerravyn and Macklin.
- Following the destruction of the StarSec Academy, Kerr and D Ar Kane hunt down a missing ensign and a missing ship, and find more questions than answers.
- Calynn's old Journal. Details some of the feud between Princess Calynn and Kerravyn.
- Ongoing thread. Starts with the end of the Dark Princess RP (never posted) where Macklin rescues Kerr during the destruction of The Liberator over Mars. Also covers how Kerr got a new ship.
- Ongoing thread. Political intrigue around Ganymede. Includes an attempt to recruit The Star Fraction to the side of the AI Council.
- Ongoing thread. Follows the plot of the resistance against the AI Council.
- Ongoing thread. Relationship arc between Kerr and Zibethinian Starlord.
- Ongoing Thread. Includes relationship arc between Kerr and Talon D.
- New thread. TSF will be protecting some ITC-affiliated miners from Ventra.